Revisiting & Sharing Retro Eclectic Music

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

*How Do You Say::Eivets Rednow*

One of my first Stevie Wonder records that I got was Eivets Rednow. I scored this in Franklin County, Ohio at a 7-11 that happen to have a records for sale bin. The thing about it is that I had no idea it was Stevie's album until I read the credits. Considering his name is spelled backwards on the sleeve I was rather surprised that this was my score.
When I was djing at Bob's Salon in LES, NYC the security guys girlfriend was in disbelief that I owned this records apparently it was a childhood favorite of her's.

Wikipedia says: Eivets Rednow (prominently featuring "Alfie" by Burt Bacharach and Hal David) is a 1968 instrumental album released by Stevie Wonder under the pseudonym Eivets Rednow on the Gordy (Motown) label.
*Which Way The Wind*::Stevie Wonder

Eivesrednow